I am still trying to figure out how to do some things. I'm not very good at doing Blogs. Lol. I need to find out how to add a "Reviews" tag among a few other things. g that people can click on the front page
Interviews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review Of Apathetic Torture's 2018 Album "Vile Scourge".
Band Name: Apathetic Torture Album Title: Vile Scourge Tracklist: River Of Lard Axe Fucked Princes Of Hell Cranial Drainage Drowned In Cun...
-
Band Name: Pater Tenebrarum Album Title: Meat Grinder Tracklist: Rabies Flesh That Hates Antibody Night Of The Cannibal Dread Here Comes E...
-
Band Name: Dehydrated Album Title: 30 Years Of Sickness Disc Once: Tracklist: Demons In My Head Victim Whispers In The Abyss Voluntary Mis...
-
Band Name: 1917 Album Factor Bestial Tracklist: Agonias en el cielo Z(la risa del abismo) Lapidados a plena luz El apego del narcisimo Abb...
No comments:
Post a Comment