Interviews.

Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Well, that was one hell of a long time, eh? Welcome!

 Back in December, Facebook's AI decided to permanently ban my profile. That bummed me out, but it REALLY bummed me out when I realized I also lost ownership of my Blasted By Britton page. After becoming disabled I decided to start writing reviews and conducting interviews again like I did in the early '00's. In a year and a half I did over 400 reviews. Uhhh, like I said. I am disabled now and have a lot of time. Lol. I also did 15 or so interviews. One of my admins Annie did some as well. And Jesse was an admin that kind of watched over everything. Long story short, I started drinking again, did some things I really regret and landed in jail. I'm out now and want to get back to reviewing once again. Rainer Wild from Running Wild Productions suggested I do a Blogspot because it will be MINE and there'd less censorship on here than Facebeook. It will take me a while to figure it out, but once I do you can expect pretty much the same thing as you saw on the FB page. I will still review all Metal, Punk, Folk and Dungeon Synth music so bands and labels can contact me to send me albums for a'reviewin' purposes. 


Metal Thanks!

Britton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Of Apathetic Torture's 2018 Album "Vile Scourge".

  Band Name: Apathetic Torture Album Title: Vile Scourge Tracklist: River Of Lard Axe Fucked Princes Of Hell Cranial Drainage Drowned In Cun...